We know that Pittsburgh is a green city, but it's hard to find greener products and services in one place. So, we created Greener Pittsburgh as a solution to that problem. Welcome to Pittsburgh's green business hub and supportive online community.
Launched in September 2011, Greener Pittsburgh is the region's first location-based platform designed to connect people with greener companies and organizations. Our team of specialists is working to aggregate and promote sustainable organizations, while also raising awareness of business sustainability practices.
What You Can Do With Greener Pittsburgh
- Reach new customers with a green business profile
- Find green products and services sold near you
- Rate and review the greening efforts of businesses
- Learn more about sustainability issues
- Find green events happening in the region
- Discover and engage with one of Pittsburgh's nonprofit groups
- Contribute content to help educate your community
- Promote your company with advertising and sponsorship opportunities
Why Greener Pittsburgh
Going green is no longer just a trend, but an important part of operating a business or making buying decisions. However, the efforts of greening organizations often go unheard; many aren’t sure where or how to share credentials or know how to connect to others. Prior to Greener Pittsburgh platform, there was no central source for finding reliable information or having a means to promote greener products and services.
Greener Expressions, the creators of Greener Pittsburgh, is a for-profit company committed to helping businesses arrange and communicate their sustainability practices and credentials. Greener Expressions also supports nonprofits and residents looking to promote and support local, green companies. By blending green business listings, social networks, promotional marketing tools, and sustainability articles, Greener Expressions has created a powerful platform for growing the green economy.
Please note our new phone number: 412-553-9777.